The 2022 PASCV Fall Meeting returns to Chicago, IL on September 22-23. This two-day interactive meeting focuses on quantitative viral molecular testing.
- Describe the requirements for validating and verifying quantitative molecular assays
- Discuss the challenges and limitations of implementing quantitative molecular tests
- Recognize the clinical utility of quantitation in hepatitis B and C infections
- Identify the challenges and clinical utility of viral quantification in transplant patients
- Discuss the clinical utility of quantification in special requests
PASCV has offered a discount on their meeting registration for all AMMI Canada Members. When registering, you can use promo code FALLSAVINGS to receive a 20% discount.