There are more than 400 known inborn errors of immunity (IEIs), which are rare, chronic disorders of the human immune system. Individuals with an IEI often experience infections that are recurrent, difficult to resolve, or quite severe.
This module will help health care providers to recognize the warning signs and characteristic features of IEIs, and reviews the basic investigations used to determine which arm of the immune system is involved or affected by a suspected IEI.
This one-hour online module, available in both English and French, is FREE for AMMI Canada members.
Follow the instructions below to register today!
- Visit https://pedagogy.cps.ca
- Select ‘Enrollment Key’ and enter the key: AMMICANADA
- You will be prompted to set up a user account. Once logged into your account, you will have access to the module under ‘My Courses.’
- Visitez le site https://pedagogy.cps.ca
- Sélectionnez ‘clé d’inscription’ et entrez la clé : AMMICANADA
- Vous serez invité à créer un compte utilisateur. Une fois connecté à votre compte, vous trouverez le module sous ‘Mes Cours’.